Application Developer – IT CO. (Accra)
Insight HR Solutions is mandated by one of its IT industry clients to recruit a Application developer for its operations in Ghana. The Company will be located in Accra.
PURPOSE OF THE WORK
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of applications for his portfolio of dedicated clients in the local operation. S (He) will be directly individually responsible for the entire lifecycle of the multiple solutions while ensuring accuracy, quality and timeliness. S (He) will be responsible for the design, programming, implementation, testing and maintenance of applications to drive the business following the guidelines of the Service Oriented Architecture
• The application developer will need to develop an end-to-end application for the different business units in consultation with the solution architects.
• Provide level 3 support for all applications or products developed by the solution team of which you are a part
• Work closely with all business units and third party vendors, create winning proposals and successfully deliver products on budget.
• Plan, design and implement solutions and other IT platforms meeting standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software and interconnection for information systems in consultation with solution architects and the development department.
• Responsible for identifying the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
• Analyze user needs and application requirements to determine design feasibility within time and cost limits
• Responsible for application coding and testing and user acceptance testing based on application specifications and design.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation describing program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, modify and resolve issues with existing applications.
• Ensure compliance with SOA architecture standards, continuously identifying areas for improvement within local solutions and taking initiatives for new approaches to optimize our existing processes.
• Ensure that all development practices comply with the best policies and procedures of his employer within the organization.
• Record the software architecture of the business unit specific development team in a software architecture document using use cases and Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• Provide L3 support for all internally developed applications
If your experience and skills meet the above requirements and you are an independent, proactive and results-oriented individual, please send your relevant CVs and testimonials to the following support in FRIDAY 8/10/2021