Mobile Application Developer – Johannesburg – up to R1m PA at e-Merge IT Recruitment
South African healthcare leader is looking for a mobile app developer who understands React Native.
Your role will be to drive all digital marketing initiatives relating to the mobile applications created. This will include, but not be limited to, thinking about digital marketing concepts, technology, automation, and strategies. Your main goal will be to develop user-centric mobile applications and implement them according to the well-known React workflows.
Join an environment that fosters growth and innovation while working with cutting edge technologies. Apply NOW and take your career to new heights !!!
- BSc or B-Tech in computer science or computer science preferably.
- More than 5 years of experience with mobile applications
- More than 3 years of experience with React. The React Native experience is advantageous
- Automated test suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Hands-on experience driving the full iOS / Android application development lifecycle (concept, design, testing, release, support, etc.)
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Drive the full iOS / Android application development lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) on schedule.
- Collaborate with external development teams and other IT staff to define new application specifications
- Build and deliver scalable, low-latency services and applications for iOS or Android platforms
- Responsible for the design of prototype applications, indicates the structure of the program unit, information architecture and coordinates application plans with all parties involved.
- Writes clean, elegant, readable, testable and well-documented code
- Gather and understand the specific requirements of all relevant stakeholders, business analysts and product development teams. Understand how this translates into new application functionality, making sure to collect all the information needed to move a project forward
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure product is of the highest quality
The reference number for this position is GZ51770. This is a permanent Johannesburg-based position offering a cost for the company salary of up to R 1 million per year, negotiable depending on experience and ability. Email Garth on [Email Address Removed] or call him at [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities you might be looking for.
e-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruiting agency with a wide range of positions available. We provide options for our technically qualified candidates so that we can successfully place the right developers with the best companies in the right roles. Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great posts.
Do you have a developer friend or tech expert? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years of software development
Desired qualification level: