Tech Lead/Application Architect (DBN) at Datafin Recruitment
Our client is an innovative financial services provider, with an approach to business that is outside the box and sometimes considered unconventional. Proudly different, and not for everyone. Empowerment, transformation, well-being, strong and healthy mindsets and the search for the absolute best are at the center of the company’s philosophy. They choose to work only with people who are committed to continuous learning and who are willing to go far beyond what they know and who want to grow and develop to their highest potential.
Does this sound like you? Fantastic! Please read on…
SERVE as the driving force behind a cutting-edge, enterprise-scale microservices platform of an innovative financial services provider in Durban looking for your technical expertise to be their next CTO/Business Architect apps. You will need an appropriate tertiary qualification with 10-15 years of solid experience showing progression from development to architecture and 5 years in a Tech Lead/Architect level role. You must have the ability to design, develop and implement scalable and elastic platforms based on microservices and a holistic view of enterprise solutions with a flair for performance engineering, application development and security. Your technology tools should include C#, .Net/Core, DevOps, TDD, Azure, AWS, Google, Jira, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, Redis, MongoDB, Kafka, Spark, Bitbucket, Confluence, among others.
- Be the technical lead of a seasoned engineering team in the design and implementation of strategic, enterprise-scale microservices-based solutions.
- Highlight architectural, TDD, DevOps and innovation skills, evangelize and drive technology in the organization.
- Help deliver prototypes and proof of concepts that help establish the company as a 100-year-old company.
- Champion of technology adoption within the organization.
- A Technologist, able to lead and guide a team of highly skilled engineers in developing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions.
- Relevant higher degree.
- 10-15 years of solid experience showing progression from development to architecture.
- 5 years at a technical manager and/or architect level.
- A vast field of technical knowledge.
- Strong .Net, C# and Core experience.
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable and elastic microservices-based platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oauth/HMAC/Token based authentication.
- Solid Agile, DevOps and TDD.
- Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- ELK, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Kafka, Spark, etc.
- Solid cloud – Azure, AWS, Google.
- A holistic view of enterprise solutions, a solid background in Agile and a flair for performance engineering, application development and security.
- Team player, finisher, someone who takes pride in the end product.
- Natural innovator.
- Design skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conscious, vulnerable, courageous, emotionally resilient.
- Own! Do it now!
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. AloneSouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.